Evripides Hotel is situated in Psirri neighborhood, a 5 minutes walk from Metro station “Monastiraki” where you can travel directly from or to the international airport with metro line 3 (blue line) & Piraeus port with line 1 (green line).
From the International Airport:
- By metro: Take metro line 3 (blue line) and get off at Monastiraki station. Monastiraki station is 5 minutes walk form the hotel. (see map)
The ticket costs 10 euros per person and travel time lasts approximately 40 minutes. Metro Line 3 train runs between the airport and Athens every 30 minutes, on the hour and half hour. Metro runs until midnight. (Timetable)
- By Bus: Take the Bus X-95 until Syndagma and walk 20 minutes or take the metro to the next station, Monastiraki. (see map)
The bus ticket cost 6 euros while the journey will last approximately 1 hour.
- By Taxi: There are plenty of taxi at the international airport .
A taxi costs approximately 40 euros (depending on the morning or night fare) while the ride will last approximately 30 minutes.
From the Port of Pireaus:
- By metro: Take metro line 1 (green line) and get off at Thisseio station or Monastiraki station, both are approximately at the same distance from the Hotel. (see map)
The ticket costs 1,40 euro while the journey will last approximately 25 minutes.
- By Taxi: A taxi costs approximately 20 euros while the ride will last approximately 20 minutes depending on the traffic.